This week i finally got get around to make the final changes on my line up. Since i have started this project i have changed a lot of my designs over and over again this is due to an number of different reasons some to do with time and others to do with practicality. Over all i am really happy with the out come of my line up an i am really pleased with the colors that i have chosen as well as the fabrics even though some of them have turned out hard to work with.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s